Terms and Conditions
- New customers must submit the student’s last available report when placing an order.
- Returning customers must submit the previous year final exams before the order will be dispatched.
- Students have 18 months in which to complete the curriculum and submit the final exams.
- Clonard Education material is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any way. A fine of R100K may be applicable if copyright is infringed.
- Prices include VAT & delivery.
- Exams are not sold separately.
- Students must re-register annually with Clonard Education.
- Each child must be registered individually.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Clonard Education of any items not included in the pack within 1 month of dispatch. Please refer to the checklist included in the pack for a list of curriculum items.
- 60 days’ notice is required for a cancellation during which time debit orders must be honoured.
- Returns must be received by Clonard Education within 3 (three) months from the date of dispatch.
- Only packs returned in full in their original condition will be considered for a refund and are subject to a 15% handling fee.
- Refunds are at the discretion of Clonard Education.
- Early Bird Special valid 1 October – 31 October annually, comprises full payment up front. No cash discount is offered on the Early Bird Special.
- Between 1 Nov and 31 July the following payment options are available
Payment Option A comprises full payment upfront and includes a 5% discount on the purchase price.
Payment Option B (subject to credit check) comprises a 30% deposit and the remainder paid in equalmonthly instalments over 6 consecutive months (12 months for IGSCE). The first payment is to be made in the month following the date of invoice.
For registrations after 30 April the monthly instalments reduce by 1 month for each subsequent month of registering. All accounts need to paid IN FULL by the end of October, before year end exams are sent.
- Instalments must be paid either on the 1st or the 15th of each month.
- Instalments are paid by DEBIT ORDER only. No EFT payments are permitted.
- Exam papers will not be sent if there is a balance outstanding on the parents account.
- A R120 fee will be charged for any failed debit order.
- No other payment plans will be accepted.
- Clonard Education reserves the right to perform a credit check with a registered credit bereau on customers requesting payment plans. The information obtained will be kept confidential at all times and used only for the purposes of this agreement. The information will not be disclosed to any other party.
- By entering into this agreement, you acknowledge that you have given the required consent for Clonard Education to perform a credit check.
- In the event of non-payment, a request will be made by Clonard Education for the outstanding payment to be made, you will then be given 20 (twenty) business days to settle the outstanding amount, failing which, you may be listed on a credit bureau. Your details will only be removed by the credit bereau with the authorization of Clonard Education.
- Clonard Education reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at 15% p /month. Interest will be calculated on the total balance due on the account on the last day of the month.
- Clonard Education may also elect to instruct a Registered Debt Collections Agency to assist with collecting the outstanding amount. You will be notified prior to Clonard Education handing your matter over to a Collections Agency.
- Once the matter has been handed over to the Collections Agency, outstanding payments not settled may also be listed on a credit bureau.
- I/we will be responsible for the prompt payment of installments due as per our agreement with Clonard Education. When in default of paying the installments as agreed upon, the total fees due for the year will become due and payable immediately. Interest at the prescribed rate (20%per annum) can be added to the total amount outstanding from date in Mora. The parent/guardian that defaults will be held liable for all costs and fees incurred during collection on a Attorney to own Client scale, provided for in the Act for Debt Collecting of 1998, specifically tracing costs and any other fees and costs that has already been incurred or will be incurred in future.
- Credits for individual books are no longer offered. Credits for Reading Packs and Teacher Packs are available.
- Please contact us should you need to discuss your child’s special needs.
- I agree that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Clonard Education Pty (Ltd) and myself and that no alterations or additions may be effected, unless agreed to by both parties. Any changes shall be reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
- I agree to notify Clonard Education Pty (Ltd) immediately of any change in address or telephone number.
- By accepting this agreement, I accept full responsibility for the financial obligations created herein.