1. Orders are to be placed by the parent or guardian, Clonard Education does not deal with schools.
2. First time enrolments must purchase a full pack and where applicable, submit a previous year’s school report.
3. Returning customers must submit the previous year final exams before the order can be dispatched.
4. Returning customers may be eligible for a credit on books which can be reused.
5. No workbooks or worksheets may be reused.
6. Clonard Education material is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any way.
7. Prices of packs include delivery unless otherwise stated.
8. Exams are not sold separately.
9. Students must re-register annually with Clonard Education.
10. Each child must be registered individually.
11. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Clonard Education of any items not included in the pack within 1 month of dispatch. Please refer to the checklist included in the pack for a list of curriculum items.
12. Returns must be received by Clonard Education within 3 (three) months from the date of dispatch.
13. Only packs returned in full in their original condition will be considered for a refund.
14. All refunds are subject to a 15% handling fee.
15. Refunds are at the discretion of Clonard Education.
16. Early Bird Special comprises full payment up front. No discount is applicable. Payment options are not available for the Early Bird Special.
17. Payment Option A comprises full payment upfront and includes a 5% discount on the purchase price.
18. Payment Option B for grade R-9 comprises a 50% deposit and the remainder paid in equal monthly instalments over 4 consecutive months via debit order. For IGCSE payment option B comprises a 20% deposit and the remainder paid in equal monthly instalments over 12 consecutive months via debit order. The first payment is to be made in the month following the date of invoice. A R280 Admin Fee is levied on payment plans.
19. Exam results can only be released when there is a nil balance on the account.
20. No other payment plans will be accepted.
21. A credit check will be completed prior to entering into any agreement with a customer. The information obtained will be kept confidential at all times and used only for the purposes of this agreement. The information will not be disclosed to any other party.
22. By entering into this agreement, you acknowledge that you have given the required consent for Clonard Education to perform a credit check.
23. In the event of non-payment, a request will be made by Clonard Education for the outstanding payment to be made, you will then be given 20 (twenty) business days to settle the outstanding amount, failing which, you may be listed on a credit bureau.
24. Clonard Education may also elect to instruct a Registered Debt Collections Agency to assist with collecting the outstanding amount. You will be notified prior to Clonard Education handing your matter over to a Collections Agency.
25. Once the matter has been handed over to the Collections Agency, outstanding payments not settled may also be listed on a credit bureau.
26. In the case of twins or two + children in the same grade living in the same household please contact us for a special quote.
27. Scribes are not permitted, contact us regarding home schooling for remedial children.
28. I agree that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Clonard Education (Pty) Ltd and myself and that no alterations or additions may be effected, unless agreed to by both parties. Any changes shall be reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
29. I agree to notify Clonard Education (Pty) Ltd immediately of any change in address or telephone number.
30. By accepting this agreement, I accept full responsibility for the financial obligations created herein.