The work in these grades is more advanced and many parents feel daunted by the task. Most parents, however, succeed very well with the aid of our material and helpline.
- The Teachers Manual gives instructions on the teaching of the subjects and provides a work schedule for each week.
- Our teachers set and mark the exams and write the reports. Exams are written at mid-year and year-end.
- It is not a self-study course.
- There is a work schedule for each of the subjects.
- It is advised that the Grade 7 to 9 years follow the calendar year for logistical reasons.
TESTING AND REPORTING
Grade 7 to 9 – Continuous assessment during the year and exams twice a year.